send availability outlook 365 – office 365 tips and tricks
send availability outlook and outlook mobile
- How to use send availability outlook calendar
- Open up a new message window in Outlook or Outlook Mobile
- Select the Insert Tab
- Tap the calendar icon when composing a new email or replying to an email
- Select the calendar and date range you wish to use
- Select any details you want to set including checking the box for Show time within my working hours only
- Click OK
- Your available times are now inserted into the email for sending
- Review your calendar availability and click send when you are ready
How do I send my calendar availability in outlook mobile?
- Tap the calendar icon when composing a new email or replying to an email.
- Tap “Send Availability.”
- Calendar view is opened. Tap meeting times that work for you. Tap done.
- Your available times are now in the email
- Tap to send